[Electronics-talk] Other Accessible Phones?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Nov 1 08:46:17 UTC 2011

The screen usually isn't the deal breaker for accessibility, it's the
menus.  Case in point, Verizon's lg 4500 had some accessibility.
Limitations were not all menus were accessible and no add-on aps were
accessible once installed.  If you get a phone that's accessible and
none of its add-on aps are accessible like the Nokia 6620 thank you
Cingular, you're still in a bad position.  Now it's true you can find
add-on aps for the IPhone that are inaccessible, but there are often
competitors to them that don't have this flaw.  These are things to keep
at front of mind when doing your due dilligence.