[Electronics-talk] Braille overlays

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 02:23:00 UTC 2011

I had received a braille overlay from the manufacturer for my microwave back
in the mid 90's.  We ended up not using it because it was colored and did
not allow sighted people to see the print labels on the keys.  Ever since
that time I've used my braille label maker to make my own labels with the
clear label tape.  Yes it does require sighted help.

For some reason, on the past 2 microwaves the label for the clock has been
put on upside down.  This is very odd as the labels were applied by
different people.  I'm guessing there is something about that label that
visually looks like it should be positioned upside down.

Annette