[Electronics-talk] I-phone users

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 30 19:44:14 UTC 2011

You can't delete voicemail just any time.  If you're listening to the
message and double tap the delete button, then you can delete it, or if
at the end of the message you can key in a number and delete the message
that way from within voicemail.  This makes sense since when you're
selecting a message in order to listen to it, you're not connected.
When you have selected that message, then you connect and can delete it.
 The message notifications are all that are on your phone and the actual
message is on the remote voicemail server which has to first be
contacted in order to play the message or delete it.