[Electronics-talk] Other Accessible Phones?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Mon Oct 31 03:28:04 UTC 2011

Hello All,
Thank you so much for the helpful info on the I-Phones! It's great to hear
that you've all found it super useful and I'm definitely attempted to get
one. However, I also want to look in to other types of phones that are fully
accessible, where it will read everything on the screen. I'm not sure that I
want my phone bill to increase right now, but I do love the GPS feature and
so many app options on the I-phones though.
So does anyone know of any other phones that will read everything on screen
without purchasing a talking program?
Thanks in advance, Hannah