[Electronics-talk] Other Accessible Phones?

Manal Nasser nassermanal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:57:45 UTC 2011

Same goes for the LG NV2 and 3. They read almost everything except internet
and calendar. The NV3 reads more of the menus than NV2. I don't use all the
extra features and the internet on my phone, so this works perfectly fine
for me. The voice is also much clearer than the one's I've heard on android
phones. These are Verizon phones, but can be flashed by Metro PCS for a
cheaper plan.

I am curious, though. The androids I've tested have the problem of automatic
readout only for text messages. So, when the message comes in, it reads it
out loud automatically, and then it won't read it again if you go into the
messages to check them. Does the iPhone do this as well?