[Electronics-talk] More On the Narrator Radio

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 05:21:10 UTC 2012

Steve,

You said it well. My particular narrator radio works quite well.  I can hear stereo separation quite well. The other night, I heard Ksl AM hd stream on my narrator. I have accomplished this with 3 hd radio units.  The stream wasn't detectable very long, perhaps 2 minutes but I heard it just the same. I was in my basement at the time after ten PM.  I am listening from Montana.  I believe it is a good  HD radio for the money.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone