[Electronics-talk] I asked about an android phone, but finally sent the iPhone to be fixed *frown*

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:08:06 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Due to the responses on this list, and the fact that a lot of people have said that what I'm experiencing with SIRI just doesn't seem to be usual, I contacted Apple, and asked that my iPhone be replaced.

Unfortunately though, I had to send it in today and am without any cell phone till the new one gets here.

If I had the money, they would've sent me a new one, charged my card for the new one till my old one got back there, and then replaced the money.  That unfortunately couldn't happen.  so here I am, without a cell phone.

I hope to get a new one soon, and that most of my major SIRI issues are resolved.

thanks for all of your advice.

Jenny