[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:37:39 UTC 2012

So what do you suggest? I think this is far better than just throwing up
our hands and giving up because it's too difficult. I think we're seeing
change, I think this is part of it and I think things will be better for
the blind in this area in the future. Of course, only time will show if
I'm right or not.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail