[Electronics-talk] descriptive tv

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:37:43 UTC 2012

My cable provider is SuddenLink. I know they serve some areas in central
Texas, but I'm not sure how widespread they are. TiVo is also a possible
option with other cable providers. I know I had it with Time Warner
before they went digital. I'm not sure how well it works  with other
cable providers now, and I’m not sure how much it costs. Like I said,
it's baked into my cable service as the DVR option.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail