[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 16:57:53 UTC 2012

Fortunately, I do not need to use the oven to cook the foods I normally
prepare.  I can manage just fine with my microwave, toaster oven and Foreman
grill.  And I can use the stove top burners easily enough.  Even my live-in
companion is afraid to light the oven pilot with a match, so she avoids
using it also.

Gerald