[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:08:17 UTC 2012

This is why you must always do your homework before ever moving into an
apartment or house.  I will never take a place by where the stove's top
burners are those flat kind I have seen before.

Sometimes we accept an apartment where we know something is in accessible
and think somehow we can make it work when in fact we already know it won't.
I don't think its reasonable to ask the land-lord to replace the flat top
stove for a 4 burner stove and I have yet to move in.  Now after seeing the
apartment if the land-lord were to ask me, why I refuse to take the place,
I'll be more than happy to tell him/her so.  Now after that, if they agree
to replace the stove, then we have a an agreement we both can be happy with.

Reese