[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 16:09:18 UTC 2012

I don't want to minimize your so called predicament, but, by now, I assume
you have adjusted to the situation quite well. It really could be worse.
At the time I visited my relatives in Manhattan, and I was young then, I was
getting used to the way the oven had to be lighted.
I never implied that you don't have to fight for your rights when it comes
to renting, but I am just saying that a person has to use their common
sense.
I know sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, but, if you are in a
situation where you have nothing to lose, and you are desperate enough, you
will do whatever it takes, and be proud of it.
Cordially,
frida