[Electronics-talk] Sample of TinyToons voice

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:53:15 UTC 2012

When Daniel from this store did his presentation in late november on
the SeroTalk 2012 holiday gift ideas pocast, he said he had the player
in pieces on his desk and was unable to demo the voice.  I honestly
can't think of any reason for his not being prepared, as I had been
invited to do a presentation as well and had at least a week to
prepare for doing the demo.  However about a month earlier, he had
done a demo for someone which ended up in his voicemail which that
person decided to share with others.  Since I was curious what the
TinyToons would sound like, I downloaded it.  Here's the link for this
demo,
http://www.sendspace.com/file/itta5g

Note that I'm only passing on items of interest, not originating them
for those of you who think I'm somehow advertising my products.  But,
be your own judge as to how good this voice is.  i certainly wouldn't
want to listen to it for any period of time.

Happy holidays!

Laz

--
Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

New web page in progress:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone!
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics at gmail.com
Skype: lazmesa