[Electronics-talk] Sample of TinyToons voice

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Dec 21 19:10:39 UTC 2012

Well, you know, I have to say this.  Having now lisened to that demo, I must confess, I am a little surprised.  The original poster sure made it sound like that TTS voice was the worst in the world;  however, I found it quite nice.  Okay.  So the compact version of US English voice Samantha would have worked better; but, honestly, that Tiny Tunes voice was not that bad at all.  IF I didn't already have an Iphone, I might actually go for one of those little units myself.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!