[Electronics-talk] 1-cup coffee makers

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:19:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I haven't posted for ages but I am thinking of getting one of the single-cup
K-cup coffee makers. Could someone recommend a brand and model that would
work well for a blind person. I am looking for one that doesn't have lots of
mode switches and one that can be easily operated if you can't see the
display. Any suggestions would be of help. Thanks and hope all is well with
all of you.

Sherri from Orlando FL
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline®? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board