[Electronics-talk] talking am/fm radios

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Feb 18 12:10:26 UTC 2012

It seems to me that if this radio responds to voice commands, then it could
be inadvertently activated by speech from a TV in the room.  Is there any
way to set the Moshi radio to respond only to commands from a real person
and not by speech from a TV? And is there any way to hear the time
announcement by just pressing a button instead of speaking a command?  When
I'm half asleep in the middle of the night, the last thing I want to do is
yell at a clock radio to find out the current time.

Gerald

Gerald