[Electronics-talk] Instructions for updating both the Victor ReaderStream and the Stream Companion software

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 25 17:49:11 UTC 2012

Thanks for the useful information.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Sohl" <tonysohl at cox.net>
To: <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:24 AM
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Instructions for updating both the Victor
ReaderStream and the Stream Companion software

Hi all I have some information which might be very useful for all of you. I
am not sure if this is the appropriate place to post the information.

Have any of you found tutorials and computer manuals frustrating? Well I
have a simplified solution for you.

I have written down a step by step guide for updateing both the Victor
reader stream and the Streeam companion softwares. If anyone would like the
documents let me know otherwise they will be included in this e-mail.

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/stevep.deeley%40insightbb.com

-----
No virus found in this message.