[Electronics-talk] Instructions for updating both the Victor Reader Stream and the Stream Companion software

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Feb 25 17:57:02 UTC 2012

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your good work, here.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tony Sohl
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:25 AM
To: electronics-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Electronics-talk] Instructions for updating both the Victor Reader
Stream and the Stream Companion software

Hi all I have some information which might be very useful for all of you. I
am not sure if this is the appropriate place to post the information.

Have any of you found tutorials and computer manuals frustrating? Well I
have a simplified solution for you.

I have written down a step by step guide for updateing both the Victor
reader stream and the Streeam companion softwares. If anyone would like the
documents let me know otherwise they will be included in this e-mail.