[Electronics-talk] Supporting device for Pebble portable electronicmagnifier

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 03:40:59 UTC 2012

I don't think so.  I'm not familiar with the device.  We thought it could be something like the musicians use to hold a harmonica so they can play the guitar and harmonica at the same time.  But this would hold the magnifier in front of his face so he could see the bait and hook under the magnifier.  Or, he could learn to do it by feel.  But I think he is still a visual person and not ready to transition yet for that.