[Electronics-talk] Bluetooth Keyboards

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Feb 26 06:19:18 UTC 2012

Yes, I have a full-sized motorolla blue tooth keyboard and this one will
be interesting.  The packaging says for Android phones, but it pairs very
nicely with my ancient iphone 3gs.  Once the two AA batteries get inserted
and cover closed, I just pushed the button under the keyboard in the front
for about 3 seconds to turn it on.  Then holding down the v key the a key
and the r key all at the same time for I think 15 seconds puts it into
pairing mode.  The nice thing about this keyboard is no strange key
combinations to do normal typing are needed and if the keys do pop off,
they can be snapped back on except for the spacebar.  With a full-sized
keyboard carrying can be a bit inconvenient unless you get yourself a 10.1
inch netbook case and I attach a laniard to both zipper tabs when the case
is closed.  I can then carry the keyboard on the laniard around my neck no