[Electronics-talk] Bluetooth Keyboards

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Feb 27 17:20:54 UTC 2012

Yes, the Apple blue tooth keyboard works very well with the iPhone. It's
actually like using a Mac keyboard.  There are commands that you will
need to learn to get things to talk, kind of like the PC screen reader
commands that you are used to.  Also, you would need to learn commands
to simulate the finger gestures that you use when not using a keyboard.
If you plan to do extensive text entry on these devices, a blue tooth
keyboard is a great productivity tool.

Andy