[Electronics-talk] Mac computers

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 02:54:47 UTC 2012

I bought a mac a couple of years ago and in the end, had to get my money
back. I have been a windows user for now almost 20 years (I can't believe
it's been that long) and I just could not learn it. I found VO to be
cumbersome on the computer in a way that it was not on the phone. I gave
myself more than a month and a half and when I could barely even read email
I went to a store and bought a windows laptop. Eventually Apple gave me my
money back because I had been a good customer. Some people are meant for it
and others are not. I, was, not!