[Electronics-talk] Bose Music System 3

John Riehl realman02 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 01:33:33 UTC 2012

I have the Bose  portable speaker system; forget what it's called. It's got
an Ipod doc that folds into the unit. Did not know about the Braille remote.
One real disadvantage with my system is there's no way to kow when it's
turned on or off. It beeps when you plug it in or unplug it from the wall,
but doesn't give any indication when it's turned on or off.
 My unit is a few years old, however.
John Riehl