[Electronics-talk] Bose Music System 3

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 03:21:01 UTC 2012

John, that's the same docking station I have.
I think the unit is only on when an iPod is placed on the connectors.  The
only way I know the iPod is off itself is when it says, "Charged."
The only thing I don't like about the unit is the vulnerability your iPod is
placed in.  I wish they would have made it where the carousel could go back
in.  But I guess it's made that way so that people can watch videos on it.
Vince