[Electronics-talk] the review of the radio

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jul 10 18:29:24 UTC 2012

Gerald is absolutely correct.  Even if you were to connect a jell pack to the radio using the correct barol plug, you'd still have the antenna issue.

Not to mention which, the jell pack ain't exactly gonna add to portability either.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: