[Electronics-talk] I finally made my decision and took the iPhone plunge

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jul 11 05:58:59 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am unable to join the viphone list because there is a stupid captcha that
I cannot solve.  I need an email address to subscribe to it, but so far,
whatever I try gives me an "undeliverable" message back.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com