[Electronics-talk] questions about comcast

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:10:24 UTC 2012

Hi Ray,

I have Comcast, and I use the xfinitytv.net site to rematch things I've missed.

I find it quite accessible and I believe, even though I do not have a DVR at the moment, that you can program it through that sight.

As for the iPhone app, it's stupid at best.  There aren't many things that I personally have found that I can do with it, but that's just my opinion.

I also haven't figured out how to turn on the descriptive part of the stations that are supposed to be describing programs yet, but they as a company don't even know that exists, so I'm not sure what to tell you on that.

I have personally found it more accessible than the satellite companies out there.  So I wish you luck and hope you find my answer helpful.

Jenny