[Electronics-talk] questions about comcast

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 13:06:44 UTC 2012

Ray, as far as I know, the DVR still isn't as accessible as it should be.  You had a lot more patience with it, though so I'm not sure and am not willing to get it to see.  The last 2 months, I have had issues paying the bill.  You can do it via the telephone using the automated service at no charge, however.  Can't answer your other questions, I'm afraid.

Barb