[Electronics-talk] questions about comcast

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:11:36 UTC 2012

Wow Ray it sounds like u better stay with u-verse. I'm thinking of going to
magic jack or skype for phone just so i can get a better cable plan. This is
some rediculous crap! At least the iphone app is a little accessible for the
dvr.
I just now figured out when your looking through your dvr recordings on the
iphone you can press a new button called "show on u-verse device", you click
it and the son-of-a-bitch pops right up on the tv.
I'm telling you we should get a hold of the app development team to get that
program guide talking. Once we do that and a few little tweeks that sucker
will be 100 percent accessible and maybe uverse can do some crowing about it
to the press to get some of these other companies off there ass!
jmt
bb