[Electronics-talk] Microwave/transporting equipment to be repaired

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Jul 25 14:42:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

You could always go to ups.com and set up a pick up.  You can go through the form on their website that allows you to enter the dimensions of the item and weight.  They will let you know how much the cost will be to ship.  Then if you want, you can proceed and print the shipping label to attach to the package that is being picked up.

I just did this for an item I bought on eBay that was for a local pick up only.  Since we could not drive out of state, we contacted the seller and UPS and had the package picked up form their location.  It was much more affordable that I would have thought.  Just a suggestion.  Hope this helps.

Shannon Cook, MSW