[Electronics-talk] samsung galaxy s III

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jun 5 06:15:15 UTC 2012

To put a slightly finer point on it, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a phone
that will run the Android operating system.

Android's accessibility has been written about here and other places.
With a bit of patience and perseverance, Android can be made fairly
accessible.

If I may ask, what is it about the S3 that draws you to it?  If we
know that, we can tell you if the features you really care about will be accessible.

Jim