[Electronics-talk] samsung galaxy s III

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jun 6 06:29:19 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am strongly thinking of going with a carrier that has unlimited minutes
for cell phone usage, plus Internet accessibility.  If I leave Verizon, I
want to make sure I have a phone that is very accessible, so I am thinking
about an android phone.  I just read a press release that the Samsung Galaxy
S III will be available on the 21st of this month, so I wondered if it would
be the right phone for me to get, since it will have the latest android
stuff on it.  I don't want to buy an older model of phone for fear it
wouldn't be upgradable to more accessibility.

I could upgrade anytime to an iPhone with Verizon, but then I'd be paying a
lot more for data.  So I am still trying to weigh the pros and cons of it
all.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com