[Electronics-talk] Insignia Narrator Radio Podcast

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Jun 5 15:52:34 UTC 2012

hello,

Nice Podcast.

I just listened to the podcast.  The brief demo of the radio's features seem
to lay to rest the concerns some have expressed.  It seems highly
accessible.  I am impressed and don't think it is a risk for Ray to purchase
1 of these for evaluation.

A couple questions I have that I would invite Ray to explore are, is it a
stereo radio or does it have a stereo output jack?  Can one attach an
external antenna? I particularly appreciate these features on radios that I
use.

Thank you for sending this link.

Warm Regards,

Fred