[Electronics-talk] Insignia Narrator Radio Podcast

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jun 5 16:01:58 UTC 2012

Well Fred, you bring up two very good points; which, I will certainly plan to address in my recording.  The first part will be the actual "out of box experience" that a blind customer will have upon opening the box, taking out the radio, and plugging in for the first time ever.  My anticipation is that the unit will have an F type FM antenna connector and an AM loop type connector.  As for stereo, as of now, I anticipate there will only be one loud speaker mounted in the front face of the radio; but, stereo can be had via the headphone output jack.  Now, this does not come from any inside information; rather, these are just guesses for now.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: