[Electronics-talk] Electric tea kettles

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:14:37 UTC 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with electric tea kettles. In
particular, I'm looking at the utiliTEA and varieTEA kettles from
Adagio. Does anyone know if they beep or anything when they reach the
desired temperature? Also, any idea of there's any tactile feedback when
setting the temperature on these two kettles? It looks like the utiliTEA
has a rotary dial, and I'm wondering if it clicks at all. Also, the
varieTEA looks like you can just select the desired temperature by
hitting the corresponding button. thanks for your help.

	--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail