[Electronics-talk] OCR Scanners

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon Jun 11 12:20:20 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I recently purchased the Epson Workforce 545 all-in-one unit, and i'm quite
happy with it.

I bought it on sale from Best Buy for $99,and the sales clerk let me test it
with the K1000 software version 12 before I purchased the product.

The initial printer setup and software installation, including setting up
the wireless features, requires sighted assistance. However, once everything
is installed, the Epson works quite nicely.

I can even scan without having the machine connected to my computer which is
nice.

Have a great day all.

Liz