[Electronics-talk] UBER

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 22:03:30 UTC 2012

This company sure wants a lot of personal info upon sign up. They want my
credit card number before they even can tell me if they serve Atlanta?
That's gonna be a no from here.

Kaye Zimpher
Check out my facebook at www.facebook.com/thekeeperoftime
I will show you the first time, and help you if you mess up the second time.
But the third time you are on your own, because that is the way the world
is.