[Electronics-talk] UBER

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Jun 13 22:07:56 UTC 2012

I know you can find out if they serve your city before you sign up.
I've done it, I just don't remember how <grin>

They want your credit card number because the drivers aren't equipped
to take payment, so they need to know how to charge you.  Turns out to
be a really handy thing not to have to worry about paying the driver,
especailly if you're in a hurry or have kids.

Jim