[Electronics-talk] UBER

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:03:25 UTC 2012

I personally find this service to be very reliable. The vehicles are clean,
new, and the drivers are friendly. There is a contact person for each city
to talk to if a problem arises. I haven't been using the service long,
however, the friend who recommended it to me says that the time he had to
contact customer service, they were very helpful, and resolved his problem
immediately.

Besides, if you use the link I gave you, plus the coupon code, your first
ride will probably be free, unless you are going somewhere far away. If you
don't like it after that, don't use it in the future, but I think you will
like the service.