[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Thu Jun 14 18:33:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had a similar problem a few years ago.  I went into the store and explained to a rep that the phone I had was not accessible to me as a blind individual, as far as texting and using other features of the phone.  I asked if I could upgrade to a Haven with the understanding that I would willingly extend the contract. They let me upgrade and only charged me the two year price.  This was with Verizon, so they may have more flexibility.  In any event, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Shannon Cook, MSW