[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Jun 14 17:33:54 UTC 2012

Carriers usually differentiate between basic and smart phones.  it
appears that he has a basic phone, and wants to upgrade to a smart
phone.  He may be able to do this, but he will probably have to pay a
hefty fee in addition to the price difference between the phone that he
has, and the iPhone.  Also, he will have to pay for a data plan for the
iPhone.

Andy