[Electronics-talk] Fw: Beware of Sathyameva Jayate

saravanan saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:49:25 UTC 2012

Subject: Beware of Sathyameva Jayate
The truth of Satyamev Jayate:
Beware!
The truth of Satyamev Jayate:

Since last few days we have seen viral effect across the nation for a
television show hosted by Bollywood Star Amir Khan named Satyamev Jayate
and these days ... Ive come across a large number of people discussing
and praising the show and also some of them were considering making
donations and sending SMSs to the show in public interest, my purpose
for writing this post is to let those people know that how and where
their donations and revenue generated by SMSs will be used.
The foundation where your donations and income via SMSs will go is
calledHumanity Trust and this is the website of this trust
http://www.facebook.com/l/bAQE0HNX2/www.humanitytrust.com/ this website
says that objective of
their foundation is
:- Masjid Construction assistance.
(Bore/construction helps)
:- Placement assistance for Islamic
youngsters (notifications about
jobs across various geographies) {do visit this website and check
yourself} Now look at the Irony here, people from all over the country
belonging to different religions and communities are sending SMSs and
making donations, and you can see clearly that money is spent on people
of just one particular community and religion.
Now isnt it unfair that first you are attracting the people from
different religion on emotional grounds, and when they fall prey to it
and gives donation, you are using that money for communal purpose
without even informing the people where their money is going to be used,
I just wanted to know how does building mosques and madrasas helps our
nation? And if it doesnt then why people of this country are being
fooled like this and no one is raising questions? are only Muslims
unemployed in this country ? if not then why this step-motherly
treatment with people of different religion and community?
About uswww.humanitytrust.com

 ______
Please feel free to pass  your comments, feedbacks & new ideas to  the below
menntioned contact details.
Email:
saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
saravanan_2008 at hotmail.com
*******
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
William Shakespeare
------
Character can not be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and
success achieved.
Helen Keller
######
 Adieu.