[Electronics-talk] Fw: Beware of Sathyameva Jayate

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:15:40 UTC 2012

All I have to say is  dirty, dirty, dirty, and please pardon me if this has been banned previously by the moderators.

I had a procedure done yesterday and am now just getting back to my mail.

sorry to say this, but that's why I only contribute to my own church, so this kind of deception doesn't happen to me.

Jenny