[Electronics-talk] Cable/settop boxes

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jun 15 12:11:16 UTC 2012

The status is, so far as I am aware, that they don't even know about it; and, even if they did, have no intention of providing it.  The most you can hope to ever accomplish with them is to access the audio language menu; which is where the SAP actually is.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: