[Electronics-talk] Cable/settop boxes

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:44:45 UTC 2012

I agree the advocacy groups can and should help out here. I also applaud
the advocacy groups and especially the individual memeters of those
groups who are already working on our behalf. I don't agree that raising
this issue with our cable companies as individuals is a waste of time
though. I think we're all part of the solution, and we can all help out
in different ways. For example, we could volunteer to help our advocacy
group of choice push this issue, or we can take it up with our cable
company on our own. I can't see where paying customers letting their
cable companies know they have accessibility issues and are looking at
other more accessible entertainment alternatives could hurt and could
only help.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail