[Electronics-talk] The iPhone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Jun 15 17:09:11 UTC 2012

The other question is why does he want an iPhone?  Because his friend or
brother has one?  The iPhone isn't really all that great as a phone.
Most people buy an iPhone because they want to use apps.  The iPod Touch
is like an iPhone without the phone, and is a lot cheaper than an
iPhone. If he has WIFI, he can access most of the apps via the iPod
touch and still use his phone for making calls.  This would be a lot
cheaper than upgrading his phone to an iPhone.

Andy