[Electronics-talk] accessible TV shows and how do we fix our TV's to get the audio?

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:55:22 UTC 2012

As the subject says.  Most of the TV's menus are not accessible, so how will we get our TV's to the proper settings?

If it is the SAP thing, you can't leave that on all the time, because if it's not available in audio description, it turns in to the spanish option.  besides, again, you can't access the menus by sight it you don't have any.

also, the article said that there would be symbols and sounds, well, the symbols is a stupid idea cause if you are blind, and/or visually impaired, how will you see the symbols?  that's kind of stupid in my opinion, the symbols thing.

Sounds like they have a lot of bugs to get out before July first, and I've seen nothing on the networks saying anything about that, and believe me, I'm a TV junky.

JMO,

Jenny