[Electronics-talk] accessible TV shows and how do we fix ourTV's to get the audio?

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 00:06:39 UTC 2012

Gerald, thanks for saving me time.  I was going to call my cable provider
and ask if the cable box remote control had a button to push for SAP.

I know this is a pipe dream, but one would think someone would come up with
some device that would give the blind the ability to access all displays.
And when something new hits the market, all one need do is perform a simple
upgrade.
They can send men into space, open the door for amnesty, but they can't come
up with a device similar to the above pipe dream.  Sheesh!
Vince