[Electronics-talk] accessible TV shows and how do we fix ourTV's to get the audio?

`cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Sat Jun 16 21:23:14 UTC 2012

Most of the TV stations really do not give a hoot when it comes for blind
folks wanting to have access to the many DVS programing  From the networks.
if I could have a place to where I can install my Bud system the C band  10
foot dish I could hav all access with the DVS programing provide by the 4
major networks, since the signal is being sent directly to the receiver,
with out those Pizza pan Dishes and the Cable companies.