[Electronics-talk] 2 questions

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jun 29 22:57:02 UTC 2012

Uh, yes, that's true; however, Sound Forge is a bit costly.  There are much less expensive options which do about as good a job.  Don't get me wrong.  Sound Forge was a good editor and, back in my windows days, I had and made very much use of it.  Now, so say some roomers, it's coming to the Mac.  Point is this.  Not every blind person can afford Sound Forge.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: